Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring is Here, Spring is Here

It's the best time of the year! For lots of reasons, including picture taking. I WISH I had the gift of being able to snap beautiful pictures of my children as they giggle, explore, and play. That, however, remains a dream of mine until I have the time and energy to devote to it. Like maybe after I graduate from nursing school! So for now I have to stick with the alternative and have others do them for me. I made plans with a friend and amazing photographer for family pictures. At the last minute my husband had to work. Sounds a little fishy, huh? I opted to go ahead and have pictures done of the kids anyway. We headed over to a local park and set out making our own adventures as Mika snapped away on her camera as we went. The kids had a blast! I now have beautiful pictures of my children to cherish forever and fun memories to go with them. Yes, I said fun! I have learned (thank you to Mrs. Walzberg!) that "play is the work of a child". Therefore, play is a successful way to obtain cooperation from my kids to do what I want them to. Truly it works! Mika did an amazing job of capturing their sweetness and love of each other. Here's a peek.....

1 comment:

Allyson Motschiedler said...

You have beautiful kids! Love the photos.