Monday, May 30, 2011

FIVE, Part 1: Preparations

The month of May if full of celebrations for us; wedding anniversary, daughter's birthday, and hubby's birthday.

And this year a week of nursing school finals was thrown in there as well!

Phew...we made it and had a blast! And I passed all my finals!


{birthday breakfast request: bacon, chocolate chip pancakes & chocolate milk}


{birthday dinner dessert}

i just love her face!

{the jungle party invitations}


{homemade jungle birthday banner}


{party tables}
{party cupcakes & homemade toppers}


{jungle favor bags...}


{...and all the goodies}

More to come!





2 comments:

Susie Demke said...

Happy May! I love you all! Good luck on the finals. I'm SURE you did well:)
Xoxo

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Holy crap girl - all that "preparation" is making me tired. Those invites are so stinkin cute! Heck, it's *all* adorable. And during FINALS?? I bow to you.