I am just amazed at how quickly the years have flown by since our baby girl was born. I can't believe it was 3 years ago that we welcomed her into this world. Although she's technically not a baby anymore, but she'll always be that to us.
I am just so proud of the sweet girl she is. She brings so much joy and laughter to us each and every day. These days Aubrey loves to sing and dance. I think she already has more rhythm than mom and dad combined! Her favorite princess is Ariel. She adores Minnie Mouse. Her favorite animals are horses. She is going to start riding lessons in the beginning of June. She can hardly wait! She is also going to start preschool in June. She loves to read stories and has a wild imagination. Aubrey is so playful and happy. She has a wonderful sense of humor. And she thinks the world of her little brother.
I wanted Aubrey to have a really unforgettable, magical birthday. Princess style of course! I believe we can say it was a mission accomplished. And it's only the end of day one! So here is the breakdown of our day.....
Good morning birthday girl! A special birthday tee for her special day.....


First stop, Bibbity Bobbity Boutique for a princess up-do, make up and nail polish.....


And of course every princess needs magic fairy dust sprinkled on them as well. (We were all covered in glitter within a few hours. What a mess!) Sparkles are mandatory though.....




Why do the batteries have to die at the worst possible time?! Jake was grabbing on to Pluto's nose and grinning from ear to ear. It was precious.....


The infamous lollipop that got trash canned within a few hours after getting stuck to dad's shirt, Aubrey's arm, and on and on.....


Dinner at Ariel's Grotto was worth EVERY penny! She was in awe of the princesses and thought it was so magical. She met, got autographs and spent some time with Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White and Belle.....






A few of the servers and surrounding diners sung happy birthday to Aubrey as she was presented a treasure box filled with a chocolate cake and a princess hand mirror. Then we watched the fireworks as we headed back to the hotel. It was a spectacular ending to a very unforgettable day.....


Love you so much baby!!!!





4 comments:
How fun! What a special birthday! There is no place like Disneyland.
Whitley is going to bethere today with a few cousins. Keep an eye out for her. They will be hanging out in Fantasy Land. I'm sitting out today. Too big and too sore. My back.
Have fun! Love the pictures. Love Aubrey! Happy Birthday!!!
OMG, you brought tears to my eyes! Looks like she had a very special birthday and everything turned out just how you planned! I see you got the converse shoes to go on the trip as well! Gonna call you Jenny Jr! :) She looked so cute, loved the up-do! Glad you are having a great time! It's stinkin hot here! Miss you and can't wait to hear all about it when you come back! Thanks for posting pics!
How special! She is such a lucky girl! She is so adorable. I love her hair.
Post a Comment