Here's the little monkey.....

I figured that desperate times call for desperate measures to avoid an emergency room visit because of Jake falling from the top of a table or counter. So out to the garage all the chairs went.
I did leave one chair for the sake of not having to make a trip to the garage any time I wanted to actually sit down in the kitchen. And here it resides.....

Hopefully this is just temporary. But I have a sneaky suspicion it's not!





5 comments:
Hilarious!! I totally understand what it's like to have an active little boy. It gets a little easier, but for us we are always on the verge of an emergency room trip. :)
I had to do that with one of my kids.
I had to do that with mine all the time. It was hard to fit them on the counter since the TRASH CAN had to be up there too. I kept some of mine on the back porch as well, since that was closer to the kitchen. This too shall pass...
Ha!
I have a garage full of chairs, coffee tables, and all sorts of household furniture. Our house has a perma look of "we just moved in 3 weeks ago".
The best is when my mom comes over and suggest I decorate. It's all in garage mom. Not to be taken out until the year 2020.
Maybe.
OMG...this is our house...we have no chairs either. My parents came to visit and they tried to sit down to eat, realized we had no chairs and asked Whitney where the chairs were...she dragged them to the office, where, past a baby gate and a door...there are all the kitchen table chairs, lol! It's not worth the trips to the ER, which we've had plenty of because of the dear chair situation. I hear ya, girl...and I have no idea if it gets easier...but I sure hope so...I really want chairs back at my table! ;)
Post a Comment