Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Halloween down...

This year I was not very excited about spooktifying (is that a word?) the house. I think because we seem to be so busy with "stuff" these days that I just want a little R&R when we can get it. But once it was all up and halloween night came around I was sooo glad that it got done.

I get a lot of pleasure out of the kids that are too frightened to make it up to our door. Yes, it's true! I do! I love when we hear from the parents how proud the kids are of themselves when they finally have the year that they mustered up the courage to make the trek up to our door. Ahhh...so special.

Grandma and Grandpa stopped by to see the kids just in time to pass out our candy so that we could both take the kids our trick or treating. Here's a small glimpse of what went down for us...

And a few of the house...


2 comments:

Susie Demke said...

I love the pumkin vomiting! Classic. And hilarious.
And little Jake looks like a real cowboy with that gait. His little bow legs. Too cute.
Aubrey- so cute riding the pony. Love it!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Maybe I would dressed up our house this year if we actually had more than FIVE KIDS come by. I learned last year's disappointment and save my energy thankyouverymuch.

Love your marlboro man.